Color Management for brand owners
Color Management training for brand owners will help you effectively communicate and evaluate your printing supply chain to see benefits such as shorter production time, faster market implementation times, lower costs and better brand integrity.
Who is this course for?
Dla kogo jest ten kurs? Menedżerowie marki lub właściciele marek, nabywcy druków, agencje kreatywne, pre-press, pre-media, projektanci, specjaliści od druku i łańcucha dostaw opakowań, CPG lub FMCG. Jeśli pełnisz jakąkolwiek rolę w zarządzaniu kolorem, tworzeniu koloru lub pisaniu PQM, skorzystaj z tego szkolenia.
Brand managers or brand owners, print buyers, creative agencies, pre-press, pre-media, designers, packaging print and supply chain specialists, CPG or FMCG. If you have any role in color management, color creation or PQM writing, take advantage of this training.
Additionally, if your role includes color approvals, it is necessary to meet the buyer’s requirements i.e. printing, SOP creating a color library, process mapping, branding guidelines or printing and process management, this course will allow you to develop technical skills and help you create a map after which you will navigate flawlessly and create repeatable and more efficient brand standards.
- The general idea of compliance for brand owners
- Color spaces and color evaluation
- Defining printing targets
- Global printing standards
- Production Conformity Reference Printing Conditions
- Basics of color management
- Basics of G7, PSO, NPDC and TVI methods
- Custom printing standards
- The theory of paper relativity
- Spot, individual and spot colors
- SCTV curves for spot colors
- Printing tolerances, methods of verification
- SOP documents specifying production procedures
- Initial assessment of your supply chain
- Conformity assessment of DE spot colors against digital standards
- Proofing, compliance levels
- Lighting conditions for color comparison
- Audit of printing houses in relation to the applicable production standards
- Acceptance of production and product repeatability
- Inline, online and offline production reporting
- Barriers to success
- How to create a quality control department on the part of the brand owner